Came up with the this yummy oatmeal cookie, adding dates made them even better!
What you will need:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chopped pitted dates.
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).In large bowl, beat butter and margarine and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs until creamy.
In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Drop from 1 tbsp measure onto baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.