My kids love these peaunt butter blossoms by Hershey’s!
What you will need:
- Hershey’s chipits mini kisses
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- granulated sugar
In mixing bowl add butter,peanut butter, 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.